Work Permit

Students wanting to acquire a work permit need to provide a completed "Intent to Employ" card and a copy of their birth certificate. Work permits will be issued in the Main office during school hours. Please see Mrs. Scully or Mrs. Johnson for more information or questions.

Visit the Indiana Department of Labor website for the most current work permit information.