Daily announcements will be listed here each morning that school is in session. Please check this page often for important information.
- Congrats to the boys and girls cross-country teams who were in action over the weekend at the SAC meet. The girls placed 3rd, led by Emily Bruns who finished 19th, earing All-SAC honors. The boys team was the SAC runner-up for the 4th year in a row and they are led aby Pablo Sutter placing 2nd, Brendan Nix 4th and Will Klever placing 8th. With their performance Saturday, Pablo is now a 3-time All-SAC runner and Brendan is now a 4-time All-SAC runner. Congrats to them!!!
- On Tuesday both the boys and girls soccer teams begin their secional matches so with them good luck as they begin the state tournament! Go Saints!!!
- Congrats to Senior Amy Frazier who competed this weekend in the State Golf Tournament. She finished tied for 32nd and was All=State! Great job on a terrific golf career at Bishop Dwenger Amy!
- Congratulations to the boys tennis team for a strong season. They unfortunately did not advance from the Sectional as a team, but the Doubles pairing of Ben Sarrazine and Connor Phillips will move on to Regionals next week. Additional congratulations goes to Senior Remy Miller who finished off his BD tennis career with a win, but is unable to move on to Regionals.
- Congratulations to the BD Marching Saints! Saturday they competed at Plymout H.S. Invitational in Scholastic Class B. They placed 4th and had an increase intheir scores from the previous week. Saturday was so far their best performance.
- Any student wishing to sing for Pueri Cantores may pick up information from Mr. Cochran in the band room.
- Keys Club is selling ice cream novelties at all 3 lunches on Tuesday, October 4th. They will have fudge bars, ice cream sandwiches and orange cream bars for $1 each. Proceeds will go towards purchasing items for hygiene bags for Catholic Charities.
- Art Club will have a meeting this Wednesday after school until 4:00pm. Please turn in your field trip forms sometime by or before October 6th!
- To all juniors and seniors who received an invitation to apply to NHS: you must attend a mandatory meeting either Monday, October 3rd or Tuesday, October 4th at 7:15am in the library. Questions? See Mrs. Schriner in the Library.
- Baking Saints Club will have a mandatory meeting October 4 in Mrs. Kromer's room 109 at 3:10. Final dues will be collected. Check Canvas ahead of time because edpuzzles are there to be completed. If you are having issues with Canvas, email Mia Ankenbruck or talk to Mrs. Kromer.