Bishop Dwenger High School is committed to teaching and learning that brings digital resources, access, expertise, and skills to our school’s historical success and development of its Twenty-First Century Learners. This blended environment allows for learning to occur beyond our school’s walls and beyond the traditional day.
All incoming freshmen/transfer students for the 2022-2023 year will need to purchase a laptop with the specs listed below and CAN BE PURCHASED ANYWHERE. All devices MUST be imaged at A+ Computers for a fee of $125. All laptops must be brought to A+ Computers for imaging NO LATER THAN July 25 to have them ready for the first day of school.
Specs for BD 1:1 Laptop
Programs Included on the Image
- Office 365 Suite (this includes, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher)
- Sophos Virus Endpoint Software
- Lightspeed Web filtering (filter service for Bishop Dwenger
- Lockdown Browser (locks down browser for on-line testing in CANVAS)
- TI-84 Calculator Software
- Windows 10 (latest version, no “S” version) or Windows 11
- Connection to RICOH SECURE student printer in Media Center (code given on each student)
**Programs are subject to change