Experience the Difference
- Family Commitment. We ask that all of our parents play an active role in their student(s)’s experience at Bishop Dwenger. There are many ways in which our families can share their time, talent, and treasure and become an integral part of our community.
- An Active Alumni Base. Once a Saint, always a Saint! We are blessed with a very strong and active alumni group who continue to demonstrate their passion and commitment to our school.
- A Strong Sense of School Spirit and Loyalty. Alumni, students, and families alike are proud to be Saints and appreciate the traditions and heritage of our school.
- Affordable Tuition and Financial Assistance. A third of the student body receive some type of assistance. This includes scholarships and family tuition assistance. Bishop Dwenger is also a Choice Scholarship (voucher) School in the state of Indiana.
- Saints Alive! One of the ways we help to keep our tuition cost low for all families is through funds generated by Saints Alive!, a series of special events culminating in a formal dinner and auction. We host this event in our gymnasium which has been amazingly transformed into a festive place. Saints Alive! is a time-honored tradition celebrating over 40 years and touted as one of the largest high school fundraisers in the country.
Discover Dwenger - Prospective Student Newsletter
During the fall, we mail a newsletter to prospective students which includes important information about Bishop Dwenger High School and upcoming events. If you would like to be added to our mailing list for prospective families, please contact Cindy Johnson at (260) 496-4703 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org