Grandparents' Day is just around the corner, November 24. This is one of our long-standing traditions and a day that we cherish. We love to share our school with people who have had a meaningful impact on the lives of our students.
NO RSVP NECESSARY
All school parking lots will be open for our guests.
Doors 1, 4, & 5 will open at 9:15 am.
9:15 am Eucharistic Miracles in School Cafeteria
- Refreshments will be offered until 10:15 am.
10:15 am Seating opens in Main Gym and SAC Gym
- Mass will be celebrated in the Main Gym and streamed in the SAC Gym in our effort to create extra spacing & accommodate overflow.
- The Main Gym will be sectioned off according to grade level.
- Grandparents will meet their grandchildren in the Main Gym. If you have multiple grandchildren, please have your group meet with the oldest student.
- If you wish to distance, please arrange with your grandchild ahead of time to meet
in the SAC Gym.
10:45 am Mass
11:45 am Academic Open House
- Have your grandchild take you on a tour of the school! Enjoy the Art Gallery, Show Choir, & Instrumental Performances, and visit the Eucharistic Miracles exhibit together!
12:45 pm Dismissal
Students who drive to school are not permitted to park in the BDHS lot but must park at the Northcrest Shopping Center just south of school on Clinton. Busses will be available at 7:00 am to bring students to campus. Please have your student plan accordingly.
We know that not all of our students have grandparents who are able to join us. Therefore, if that is the situation for your family, we encourage your student to invite another influential person to join him/her for this special “multi-generational” day- an aunt or uncle, a godparent, a special neighbor, even you!
We look forward to starting our Thanksgiving holiday with these special people for whom we are so grateful.
Remember, your child is expected to attend school that day whether or not he/she has a guest coming to visit. Students will be marked absent if not here. Should you have any questions about this day, please contact Mrs. Slee or Mrs. Schreck in the Development Office.
*Masks will be optional