College-Bound 101 Boot Camp
Bishop Dwenger High School Class of 2020 students can register for the College-Bound 101 Boot Camp, where they will learn how to complete the Common Application, write college application essays, and request transcripts and letters of recommendation through Naviance.
Date: Thursday, August 1, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Registration begins at 8:30 AM)
Location: Bishop Dwenger High School
Contact us at (260) 496-4701 or email@example.com
Prior to the Boot Camp students MUST:
- Create a Common Application account
- Complete the Profile and Family tabs of the Common Application
- Know your Naviance account login, can be reset by calling Guidance or during the session if needed
- Bring their own laptops to use for the day
- Check Bishop Dwenger email account the week prior for updates
The registration deadline is July 26th and the Boot Camp is only open to the first 90 registered Bishop Dwenger High School Class of 2020 students.